From small to large machine parts
Møllers Værktøjsfremstilling produce machine parts in all shapes and sizes for metal and plastic for the special industry and the pharmaceutical industry in all of Denmark. We can handle sub-contracts as well full-line deliveries of machine parts and we make sure that the process is efficient without compromising on accuracy, quality or durability.
A quality-ensured process
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
1. When we receive an order, it will most often be from one of our existing customers or based on a recommendation from one of them.
2. Our industrial technician or toolmaker examine the plans and enter into a dialogue with the designer if there is a need for further information before the job is started. We will rather call once too many times if something does not fit or cannot be done.
3. We start producing the machine parts as either special components or special fragments.
4. We ensure – in connection with all the orders – to package and distribute the finished and assembly-ready machine parts.
5. In each and every instance, we make sure we deliver the finished product on time so that the machine parts are ready for assembly as agreed.
Please contact us for more information on processes and solutions. We would be happy to draw up a non-binding offer for you.
Contact our production manager
Max Nielsen on tel. 20 34 27 22
or the owner Jens Henrik Møller on tel. 23 64 25 07